The Meat Department provides an opportunity to learn how to expertly trim meat to a customer’s specifications. Our butchers work each day to keep the freshest, most delicious meat that comes direct from our ranchers in the Midwest stocked and ready to purchase for our customers. With our state-of-the-art aging room, gourmet cases, grinding and packaging areas, and a consistent flow of customers, the meat department offers numerous opportunities to try something new and exciting.
- must have a minimum of 3 years meat cutting experience
- must be able to work fast pace in a high volume meat room
- must be familiar with all types of beef, pork, lamb
- must have great customer service skills, and great communication skills
- must be able to lift 50 plus lbs routinely
- must be able to work in a cold environment
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)