The Floral department is perfect for a creative individual with a passion for floral design. Team Members learn to make beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Customers love to shop our colorful selection for special events from proms to weddings.
- Ability to deliver great customer service to our customers by preparing the highest quality product in a prompt and courteous manner
- Previous floral experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for flowers
- Ability to operate, clean, and maintain equipment/machinery, tools, and workstations
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the department
- Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Stew Leonard’s, a family-owned and operated fresh food store founded in 1969, has six stores in Norwalk, Danbury, and Newington, CT and Farmingdale, East Meadow & Yonkers, NY. Stew’s earned its nickname, the “Disneyland of Dairy Stores” because of its country-fair atmosphere, with costumed characters and animated entertainment throughout the store that keep children entertained while parents shop. Stew Leonard’s legion of loyal shoppers is largely due to the stores’ passionate approach to customer service: “Rule #1 - The Customer is Always Right”; Rule #2 - If the Customer is Ever Wrong, Re-Read Rule #1.” This principle is so essential to the foundation of the company that it is etched in a three-ton granite rock at each store’s entrance. The company’s culture is built around an acronym for S.T.E.W.: Satisfy the customer; Teamwork gets it done; Excellence makes it better; WOW makes it fun. A family orientated company that respects the personal balance between work and family with career opportunity and growth- over 80% of our managers have been promoted from within. An equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity is about more than just physical traits, but is a celebration of cultures, experiences, opinions and life itself.
Working at Stew Leonard's is never about being a face in the crowd;
it's about joining a growing team and becoming yourself at your very best!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)